You can trace CoreDispo's leadership success back to the 1980's, when Gerard Staudt was broker and the Director of Leasing for 2,000 leases covering 20 million square feet in Manhattan.
This site contains the achievements of CoreDispo employees prior to CoreDispo.
Office & Data Center:
- Global Carrier HQ
- 118,000 SF
- Delivered high target price with lowest market rent and best legal terms
- Sold at maximum value to client within end-of-quarter deadline
Office & Retail:
First Union Bank
- 175,000 SF regional HQ
- Prior team failed at selling at $6.9 M target price
- CoreDipso beat timing deadline by 26 days
- Sold at 7.9 M – $1 M higher than target