You can trace CoreDispo's leadership success back to the 1980's, when Gerard Staudt was broker and the Director of Leasing for 2,000 leases covering 20 million square feet in Manhattan.
This site contains the achievements of CoreDispo employees prior to CoreDispo.
Manufacturing & Office:
Ambac Industries and United Technologies
- 315,000 SF
- $36 M Lease Obligation
- Distressed market
- $10 M savings created
- In 6 months – leased 122,000 SF in a distressed market with 30% vacancy
- Property had been on the market 2 years before we were retained
- Achieved $5.5M in lease cost savings
- Largest transaction in that market
- 639 Transactions – 48 Months
- $12.8 Million Remaining Liability
- $8.6 Million Savings