Manhattan Office & Retail:
Fred F. French Company and
- 551 Fifth Avenue, N.Y., N.Y.
- 430,000 SF
- Exclusive lease agent
- Created and maintained 95% occupancy
- Maximized leasing and asset value
- Erected in 1927
- The National Register of Historic Placeslisted the building in January 2004
- Tallest building on Fifth Avenue when completed
- Striking art deco facade contributing significantly to the international reputation of Fifth Avenue
- Subsequently earned the Building Owners and Managers Association 1994/1995 Historic Building of the Year Award.
- Past tenants have included The Cattleman restaurant and Raymond Abrahams, an award winning diamond jeweler.
Fred F. French Company and Met Life